Tuesday, March 7, 2017

March 7, 2017


Google Keep + Google Documents
Together at last

Okay, I admit I am slightly old-fashioned when it comes to making list &/or notes. I have a pile of scrap paper on my desk in which I like to grab to jot down a note or two while I work. In most cases, this system works very well as the notes serve only a temporary purpose. Once I am done, there is something intrinsic about throwing this scrap paper away. But there are times when I find myself hurriedly stuffing these small pieces of paper in my computer bag or purse as time runs out or the days become hectic. This results in a huge mess as these small single pieces of paper just beg to get lost. Enter Google Keep....

Google Keep is an easy to use platform designed by Google as a way to store your lists, notes, doodles, and much more. For some, it was useful but having to open up a separate browser or app wasn’t that convenient. Today, that’s no longer a problem. Google Keep is now integrated within Google Docs with a Keep tab in the Tools bar. This allows you to seamlessly add notes to Keep while you work or vice versa.

To find out more, watch this short video:

Great tip on using Google Keep instead of Comments for Grading: https://youtu.be/FgV1ypW6ZL8 

No comments:

Post a Comment