Tuesday, April 25, 2017

April 25, 2017



I have found myself multitasking more and more as the school year winds down. This is the time of the year when I am either running on full-stress ahead mode or find myself doing tasks that are mind-numbing such as scanning in every single book and item to complete inventory.

To help break things up.....and to use my time as wisely as possible, I have started to listen to webinar podcast while I work. When I am scanning in books or driving long distances, listening to podcast helps keep my mind active and I find myself learning while I work or drive. I have my guilty pleasure podcast that are purely enjoyable (looking at you Hardcore History and Working by Slate) ....but I wanted to share one designed specifically for educator’s.....YouMediaNetwork Learning Labs.

YouMedia Learning Labs is “an open community of educators & mentors who share knowledge, questions, and collaborate with colleagues... across the network.”

They have several webinar podcast you can listen to that range from 5 to 30 minutes long. Some of the topics include Makerspaces, student engagement, prose/ poetry, and more.

Click here to listen:
https://goo.gl/QUW0YW 

No comments:

Post a Comment